What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
While I’m in love while in in love w my Energy RC-70s’ currently, they sound amazing.

My most fun pair (which I still own)

CERWIN VEGA D9s’—- Great sound and thump.

Honorable mention - CERWIN VEGA AT-15s’- a more crunchier midrange than the D9s’, but less bass.
 For a few years I had both pairs stacked w D9s’ on bottom and AT-15s’ upside down on top. That was some of the best music I’ve ever heard,, I eventually ended up melting the binding posts on the back of my Onkyo m-504 amp.
 Have since learned about the work OHM LOAD,...and why it’s IMPORTANT when choosing an amplifier for driving an amp at a basically 0 ohm load.

:))
I enjoy my Pique restored Quad 57s and 63s. Also loved my DQ 10s for a number of decades.
RCA Photophone horn system ran a pair for 10 years sold them but bought another since I missed them so. 
The used pair of 1977 Klipsch Cornwall I systems were utilized for program material playback. Also, these were utilized with "live" performance of electronic keyboard performances. Efficiency and moderate performance linearity were the reasons for "fun" value.
First generation Reel to Reel Designs Legacy Classics were "fun" being a listening experience reward. The floor standing subwoofer was culminated with perfection components, design engineering, and components.