Streamers/DACs for Hi Res Streaming

Long time listener, first time caller. I am looking to upgrade my streamer/DAC from my current Cambridge CXN v1 in 2020 to take advantage of high res streaming. I had settled on shopping for DACs that include full MQA decoding, because I love what I hear from Tidal Masters even from my Dragonfly Red on my modest office system. But now that Amazon has added high res streaming, I’ve given it a try and am very impressed with the sound and the depth of catalog. (Qobuz only seemed to have 2/3 of the music in my library.) I understand some don’t like MQA because it requires filter settings that somehow are suboptimal for non-MQA playback, so streaming flac files has some appeal to avoid any limitations. I would like to get a dedicated device so I’m not streaming via my MacBook.

So, my questions are:
1. What are people’s thoughts on whether using an MQA compatible DAC significantly compromises its playback of non-MQA files? Is this an important issue weighing against Tidal Masters?
2. Are there any updates on audiophile manufacturers integrating Amazon music into their devices, so they can stream directly from the internet (not via airplay from the phone)? I only see that they are "looking at it."
3. Any specific thoughts on the Mytec Brooklyn Bridge vs. Cary Audio DMS-600 vs. Aurender A10 vs. Bryston BDP-3.14?

Sorry for the compound questions. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Ed

emcallaway
MQA does not require a special protocol.  That's one of it's selling points.

MQA can hide in any non-lossy file / transmission format (FLAC, ALAC, etc.).

However, whether you can convince Tidal to stream you master quality or not is another story.  The Chrome browser will partially unfold it to 96/24, otherwise based on the streamer and their communication with Tidal.
I wouldn't be concerned about an MQA enabled DAC performing well with  non MQA files. The Pro Ject S2 just detects which is being played and switches accordingly. Keep in mind that of the 6 million appx tracks available on Tidal only 20,000 appx are MQA. So I would suggest getting a DAC that you like for CD quality that also happens to be MQA enabled, rather than making the MQA feature the primary feature. The Pro Ject S2  is a modest jumping in point. I would not say its a brilliant DAC, but fair for its price.

I have a Cary DMS 600 that replaced an Aurender A10. I also auditioned a Lumin T2 and a Gold Note dac/streamer. 

The Cary is a killer piece that can be bought for much less than the 6990 list price. It just sounds great and you can listen all day long
the T2 would sound great for 8 songs but would grate you on the next one. Saber chipset can be a little too revealing sometimes. The T 2 was tough to sell also. 
The Aurender A10  is 4 years out now a hard drive failure is showing up. Not a deal killer but a 300 dollar fix. 
I run my Cary directly into Audyssey Kismet extreme Monos. 3 volt output so sounds great without a pre.  Well made 28 pound player. 
Surprising  it doesn’t get more chatter. Highly recommended!!