Bryston options

So I recently purchased a Lumin T2 streamer and a 2nd hand pair of Martin Logan Vantages. So now its time to replace my 20y old Bryston integrated amp. Suggestions welcome.. 
128x128grahamsphillips
There is a Bryston 4Be listed here. You can connect the Lumin to it for volume control.
I'm planning on replacing the Bryston because things have moved on over 20 years and because I now have both a far better source and better speakers.  The Bryston is brilliant but I think its now the weakest link in my hifi chain...
The new Bryston Cubed series amplifiers are a significant improvement over the older models. I have met a few people who prefer the older models over the Cubed series, but it's rare. So I'd certainly give that option some consideration. With the Martin Logan Vantages, you'd want at least the 4B3 for sufficient drive capability, but you'd probably even benefit from going with a 14B3 considering the Vantages low impedance at some frequencies.

Otherwise in general I think the load demand from the Vantages is going to be your biggest issue in terms of amplifier compatibility.
The first generation Bryston amps (such as 9B) were okay, but somewhat dull sounding.  The newer generations (SST, SST2) were much better resolution, but they had a tendency to sound dry and sterile.  The newest "cubed" series is the best so far and sounds rather sweet in comparison to the older SST2 series. 

There are definitely other brands to consider for an integrated (Krell, Kinki Studio, etc.).
I'm hoping someone will opine regarding the Lumin amp.. there are very limited reviews and no one seems to stock it..