What is the most FUN pair of speakers you've ever had and why?

Not the most expensive, not the best reviewed, not the biggest, but the most FUN.  You know, that ONE that just makes you throw on some more music and keep listening, the one that makes your toes tap, your head bob, your ass move the most.  The one that makes you think to yourself "damn, why doesn't everyone have a pair of these?" Let 'er rip. 
shtinkydog
Surprise to see no mention of Zu Audio Omen DW. I think they are quiet fun speaker with great looks and very reasonable price.
I'll second Omen Dirty Weekends.  Easily the most fun speakers I owned.  Big tone, great dynamics. Even though I still own other Zu models there are days I wish I hadn't sold mine.
Keg 104AB’s.  My first foray into the then perceived “high end”. Followed closely by the Quad 63’s with an Entec Subwoofer
The most fun speakers were my first ones.  I bought a DIY speaker building book.  Designed my own ported cabinets, around 12" three way Jensen speakers.  Did this fifty years ago when I was sixteen years old.  Then I bought an Eico amplifier kit.  Spent a couple weeks building it.  Bought a Garrard turntable, and we had music!  Mid 60's rock and roll, at its finest!  Were these the best?  Heavens no.  But they were good sound and loud.  What more could a kid want?  They went to college with me, blasting Ina Gada Davida, for the whole dorm to hear.  Sold them and the amp when I got married and moved up to Sansui separates.  Those were the days.
Back in the mid-70s I had a set of double Advents, stacked vertically, on custom stands, tweeters together. Powered by an HK Citation 16 and Soundcraftsman preamp with octave EQ, Thorens TD-160 and an Ortofon MC cart. It combined the Advents neutrality and bass, doubled up for the wall of sound bigness and the dynamics of a whole bunch of power, with the kinda peaky Ortofon making up for the Advents soft upper treble.  That system rocked. With 4X10" woofers it could play the subterranean synth bassline on Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love)" from Talking Book like few others. The Eagles "Hotel California", Linda Ronstadt, they all sounded fabulous, as did Keith Jarrett's "Koln Concerts" Al di Meola "Mediterranean Sundance".