HELP! Streaming to my old school audiophile system

HELP! I have a complete old school Nakamichi setup I've collected over the years (Stasis PA-7AII amp; CA-7A Pre-amp; ST-7 tuner; RX-505 tape deck; Dragon tape deck; MB-1 CD player; JVC turntable; all playing through my four JBL 4311B's). I want to be able to wireously stream music through this system but don't know where to start nor how to hook such a device to my pre-amp. Do I need a network streamer? A DAC? Another pre-amp? All of the above to do this right? I've looked at the Cambridge Azur 851N, but are there alternative devices. I also hear over and over again that AirPlay is the best media to stream with. Help! I'm lost and need educated and pointed in the right direction with a device or system that won't cheapen the sound my old school set up currently produces.  
jamwvu
To get started, use a laptop with Tidal Hi-Fi (of preferred) subscription with the USB feeding a digital to analog converter -something like a Schiit Modi Multibit DAC. Then send the DAC RCA output into a spare Aux input on your Nak preamp.
Thank you for your reply. Educate me: What does this Bluesound do that the Cambridge unit I was looking at doesn't? Or was the Cambridge unit overkill. Please explain.