Vimberg Speakers

Hi Guys,

Anybody owns Vimberg speakers?
Have you compared the normal version to the D version? (Diamond tweeter)
What were your listening impressions?
What do you drive them with? Are they difficult to drive being 4 Ohms?
Anyone heard them with the constellations Mono 1.0?
Are they difficult to place in the room?
Are they versatile speakers?

I'm going to rebuild a system from scratch and I'm interested in the Mino.
I don't want to spend more on power than on the speakers (ie too difficult to drive)

Any insight is appreciated,

Thanks

steph_alex
Agree with you Steph. Only heard these once, wd like.to hear again in another system.  I have the same midrange drivers as the Mino in a set of speakers at home and can only say they def need a warm side of neutral set up. Currently use a tube pre w class D power, which works pretty well.
@soix
I actually did write to Jeff Fritz, thanks for the advice.
For those interested he published my mail as well as his response

https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/feedback

If you guys like the sound of Accuton drivers, another company that uses these is Estelon.  I heard these some years back at the So Cal Audio show and was mightily impressed.  I think it was the model XB on demo.  But the XA and models up the line have gotten rave reviews.
I think Marten also uses accuton drivers.
When Jorn Janczak (Tidal / Vimberg) was asked about it, he said that drivers are like grapes, and you can make either vinegar with it or very good wine...And that the drivers are just a base but the rest of the speaker makes a big difference
@audiotroy, while I recognize it's nearly impossible to compare one speaker to another in different systems, I am compelled to ask if you have experience with Radiho D1.1 and if so, how does their sound compare to the Amea?