Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Hi to all, recently did buy 20 meters of dca16ga from PCX and I did a pair of RCA interconnect and is true what you tell us about kindness of this cable.

Very organic, realistic, open, from midle to up, from bottom is a bit weak yet, may be rolling need.

I just wondering if any of you have used this DCA to patch signal amp.

It's possible?

My best.

What is the difference between digital IC and analog IC. I was hoping to use these ICs Between CD Transport from Audio lab to the DAC on Lyngdorf TDAI 2170  as Digital IC. Any experience? Any advise? 
I was wondering what would be best for speakers of 94 dbm 8 ft runs, dca16 shotgunned or single dca12?
@luisma31 I recently installed Duelund speaker cables on my Omega Alnico full range speakers. 

I did dual 16ga to each leg. So 4 total “dual 16ga” tinned copper Duelund cables. 
I’ve been super impressed with them even after 20hrs. Letting them settle in to 100hrs before i fully compare to my Audio Sensibility Statement speaker cables.