Advice for novice needed on turntable

as soon as I could afford better than Audio cassettes I went to digital and never looked back until now. Now I have for the first time in my life, I’ve accidentally acquired a large vinyl collection and I’m seriously considering buying my first turntable purely for nostalgia reasons. I’d like advice on which turn tables to consider that goes beyond the scope of the absolute sound recommended components for one reason. I’m not pursuing ultimate sound quality with this device, I want it to look amazing to entice people to listen to it. I want it to have that visual “wow factor” that some turntables have but I don’t want to spend more than 8k, all in. Any suggestions please.
e91811
A little over your budget new, but you might be able to find a used or demo Clearaudio Innovation at your budget. That's a looker.
If you want bling look at Transrotor or Clearaudio, for examples. The Technics may not be sexy enough. Or take a look at custom models from Artisan Fidelity based on the Garrard 301. I prefer direct drive so if the Technics is in fact too tame think about Brinkmann Bardo. You have many options at that price point.
Get a long standing domestic manufacturer like VPI. Get their basic model with a low end cartridge. They have many upgrades including tonearms ,plus you can upgrade the cartridge as finances allow. I wish I had got a decent turntable and upgraded that route but I had to have a $500 cartridge on a $500 TT. Later when I had got a nice setup 5k plus my 2k cartridge failed and in a pinch I bought a BOTL $35 Audio technica cartridge. I was floored when it touched down. The lions share of performance was there. I realized I should have listened 35 years ago and bought a good TT first. Years ago an advisor to POTUS said about winning the next election, " its the economy stupid" .In this case I wish the salesman  had beat it in my brain "Its the Turntable stupid" LOL