Best used DAC under $750.

I am currently using the DAC section of my Mac 2500. Would like to have a separate. Also would like xlr outs. Not looking to buy new or spend more than $500-$750. I appreciate your recommendations from your experience. I have owned several separates in the past. Antelope Gold, Wadia 121, AMR 777, April Music ??
dpm2340
If you are happy with redbook only,  then do your best to find a Wadia 15  It uses the Burr Brown PCM63 R2R architecture which beats, to my ears, the delta sigma DACs, unless you are prepared to pay huge money.

This on redbook is a more musical and rewarding experience than my Bryston BDA-1 playing hi-res.  The Wadia is built like a tank and can be found for about $700 to $1100

A friend brought his Theta over to compare. He went very quiet when he heard how much better the Wadia is.

Hello,

I’m about to upgrade and I have a Chord 2Cute which a great DAC. I will let it go for $600.00. You can send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Jolida, now Black Ice,  FX tube dac for $550.  Awesome sound but no remote volume or input.    Search for the Arizona audio club shootout.
I second the Schiit Gungnir Multibit.  If you want MQA, find a used Mytek Liberty.