Wilson Audio for a 1600 sq ft space

I love the design of Wilson Audio speakers and am looking to purchase a system for a 37' x 45' mostly open space living room. 

I host a lot of gatherings, from dinners to parties, so I am looking for a system that will fill the room and sound good at all volumes whether you are sitting or standing throughout the space. Doesn't have to be perfect. I'm assuming that anything will be an upgrade from my crappy ceiling built ins. I'm in my 30s and will be streaming mostly deep house, hip hop and rock from the likes of Spotify. 

I've been considering the newer Alexia 2s, the Sasha DAWs (and 2s) but also the MAXX 3 and even Grand SLAMM 2s since they seem to be heavily discounted used. I'm open to suggestions. Given the size of the room, the footprint of the speakers is not really a concern. 

Would appreciate any input you may have. 

Happy holidays. Cheers!

yvl
First off, congrats for having the means to be able to consider Wilson’s or the likes to fill such a space!

My biggest recommendation is this, seek out and find a good dealer, regardless of if you go with Wilson or not, but one that can help make some logical system choices based on your requirements and space. 

And in that, do not forget about the room itself and how you can treat it for optimal sound, discreetly, or otherwise.

And in all of that, take your time and have fun!
Take Alexia 2s over Maxx 3s as stand alone speakers.
 If you love crushing bass for the room, consider Sasha DAWs and 2 Watch Dogs. The cost will be high but it will be well worth it.  
Alexia 2 are about 45-50k used and Sasha DAWs 37k + tax new. 

Are they worth the premium when the MAXX 3 can be found used at about 30k? 

Post removed