Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon

Oh I know, but as said I disagree in this way of seeing it based on my experienses & knowledge. Even if the voicecoil is in the circuit seen as a shematic layout. You are right in this btw, circuitry is not my field, I`ve working how to do the ultimate dynamic speakers

Audio has been misdesigned since back in the 60`s when the transistors appeared. Cheap watts made it possible to ignore physics, speakers has been done wrong and so has amps while speakercables are totally misundestood. 

Post removed 
So far no one has given me the answer to my question, the question being what is the audio signal in wires and cables? Is it an electromagnetic wave? Is it a waveform? Is it electrons? Is it charge? Is it current? Is it voltage? The power? A free set of 3 brand new Flying Saucers with Afterburners 🛸 🛸 🛸 for Windows to the best answer. First best answer wins. The clock is ticking.
Post removed 
Post removed