Marantz SA-10 Vs Esoteric K-05Xs

Hello,Was wondering if anyone has compared the Marantz SA-10 and Esoteric K-05Xs/K07Xs players.My current Oppo UDP-205 is a nice player, but I think upgrading to a dedicated CD/SACD player might result in a better sound.Thanks in advance!
128x128milpai
I have the original K-05 and have listened extensively to the Marantz SA-10 in an ideal dealer audition setup using the same speakers, amp and preamp I have at home. There was no way I would part with the K-05 for the Marantz.  It was clearly not on the same level.  The K-05x has better DACs and other improvements over the K-05 so it will be in a different league than the Marantz it is safe to assume.
@95dyna ,Good to know on the older Esoteric. Unfortunately assumptions are no good. It is not necessary that a upgraded product may sound better than an older product.
Majority of posters here are own Marantz and nobody talks about esoteric.
I owned most previous top (reference) models from Marantz (7, 14 and 11) and auditioned sa-10. I tried to find alternative to esoteric cdp that cost less. I was not able to succeed. The esoteric k-05x  properly burned sounded more 3d with more details than any marantz (including sa-10).
The sound (one needs to burn esoteric for at least 300-400 hours)  to fully appreciate its sound. Simply saying - the esoteric k-05x sounded close to live than marantz. And I disagree with previous  poster saying that may be newer models from esoteric do not sound better.  I  demoed K-05xs side by side with k-05x and k-05xs was warmer and another step closer to analog than k-05x without loosing any details. I also advise to check luxman d-06u player. This one can compete with esoteric  and even so it's not as resolving as esoteric but it's more analog sounding with bigger 3d stage and  better imaging. Esoteric is more dynamic with better bass. So between luxman end esoteric its a matter of personal choice. Marantz (to my ears) is not in the same league.
@denon1,I never said:
may be newer models from esoteric do not sound better.
All I said was assumptions are no good. This thread should provide information based on first hand experience, not assumptions.BTW, what does the rest of your system comprise?
Totally agree. No assumptions.
my system 
esoteric K-03XS
pass int-250 integrated
Sonus Faber Amati tradition 
cables
twl obsession power cords
denali power conditioner
audience front row speaker cables
jade platinum reference interconnects