Speaker for my system around 10K$, used.

Hi. I am ready to pull the trigger and buy a pair of speakers what I am planning to use in the next few decades. I am selling my "holy grail" watch -previous watch collector and salesman- so I'd like make IT worth...my budget is around 10k$, I have a smallish listening space, don't need much power but SQ. The rest of the system: VPI Classic TT, Ikeda 9TT cart., Gold Note PH10 phono, Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP int. I don't have a chance to prelisten, but according to my research in internett the following speakers seems like matching my taste:

1.Voxativ Ampeggio (older mod, maybe with the matching sub later on)

2.Feastrex Vivace (sub later?)

3. JBL 4367 

Which one would you go for? Any other similar what can be even better? I love full range field coils or JBL sound but I am open for other suggestions.

128x128korakotta
Golden Ear Triton Reference.  10K.  There is a pair for sale on here for 6.5k used.
Golden Ear Triton Reference
Ins’t that too big for his listening space? For 10K, I suppose he can buy a nice pair of petite monitors. He’ll gain quality as well as a more appropriate sound pressure for what he characterized as a "smallish listening space".

Thank you for all of your reply, I am gonna study all the options. I didn't want to specify the music because I listen to various types of music. But I want orchestra sounds good with lots of layers and instruments. Then I guess everything else is gonna play fine. I love the field coils, but this is my biggest concern.
Smallish listening space means 3-4m x 4-5m. 
10k for speakers, cables + Room treatment is coming in extra

I would listen to the Aerial 7T's.  Perfect for you room and gear and would leave some money for investment another areas
@andy2 .........................mine are in a 15 by 18 room. The bass is adjustable and the speakers are only 6 1/2 inches wide in front and around 10 inches in the rear.  They take up no more space than a pair of stand mounted speakers.