MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
Not sure people will be as interested in the comparison, but I'm also ordering two other demos to join the shootout. The ifi dad pro and sabre x-matrix pro. I've been convinced that the audio mirror and lampizator will be at the top, but I figured this was the right time to test out a number of competitors and put any "what if" thoughts to rest. I've also got a ps audio perfectwave mk2 at home and previously owned a directstream. Together, that's wolfson, brown-burr, Delta-sigma, es, fpga, and r2r decoders. Should be interesting to see how my internet-derived expectations hold up... 
If anyone's around the Denver area and would like to bring another dac or otherwise play along, just let me know. I've got a system posted here...
Cal3713, if you could get the Primaluna EVO 100 DAC in that shootout, you'd really answer a lot of my questions.
@dfairc777a Would love to... wish someone had one around. And I do still believe strongly in "ymmv", regardless of the outcome. So much depends on the system in which everything is embedded.

I, for example, have no doubt that the psa directstream sounds spectacular in some systems (see the stereophile reviews), but it just didn't work in mine (or with my ears). I also have know that my amplifiers (first watt f4s) would sound terrible with some speakers, but are wonderful with mine.
cal3713,
I am highly interested in your Lampizator Amber 3 and the Audio Mirror Tubadour III SE shootout.

Thank you.