JM Labs, Focal Diablo Utopia VS. Micro Utopia BE

Im curious to see if the Diablo Utopia Is really that much better than the Micro Utopia BE (8K vs 14K) or if it is mostly because of the declining value of the dollar and the higher cost to ship items these days?
128x128systembuilder
Volvo Sound

I have the Diablo Utopia and the Dyanudio C1 at my store and I get to listen to them all I want! :)

Just had a guy come to my store today and listen to the C1 Signature (It's a MkII with HG Mocha Finish). To the Diablo.

He preferred the Diablo

But The C1 has only about 150hrs on it. It usually takes about 300ish to get to it's prime. The Diablo is well broken in at somewhere around 800hrs

But the old Micro utopia is compared to the C1? (The older one) I always thought the C1 had a fuller body. The tweeter was beat out by the Micro, but then the Diablo it's a not even a race, the Diablo was significantly cleaner and well rounded player. Especially in a medium to small room. The C1 puts up a fight in a large room with a larger amp. But in the end the Focal may sound clean, detailed, and disappear. But I love the C1's! They are more affordable, can play louder with out breaking up and play I'd say another octave lower than the Diablo. Much like a tower speaker would provide.

Has anyone else compared them?
I have compared Diablo vs Dynaudio 1.3MK2 Special edition the price diferencies is almost double, but Dynaudio had MUCH lower bass downt to 36-40Hz. also dynaudio could be played louder without strain to ears. in some music abscence of lowest octaves may make Diablo sound less convincing- they tries sound big and then just cut bass sharply. but once well arranged subwoofer conected to cover 20-50hz range those speakers beats most speakers hands down. a strain dissapers(i have noticed this with other "fast" speakers like wilson audio watt puppies adding sub subjectively somehow smooth mid and upper frequencies) as well as speakers then.
Volvonsound, I have just wrote a review of Focal Utopia Micro Be vs. Confidence C1 (mk1). You can find it here:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rspkr&1316578197&openmine&zzNvp&4&5#Nvp

The MicroBes have enough bass but nowhere near as much as the C1s. However, it is easier to integrate the MicroBes with a subwoofer.
dynaudio will never sound clean like focal,just because dynaudio using diffrent material for membrane.Esotar tweeter sounds clean and soft,but it doesn't help to reach clean midrange and bass like focal
i think the focal diablo is much better then the micro be. i had it before buying the diablo for a small system i have. the diablo is more open and clear sound.
the whole new focal is improvment on the prior line.