Upgrade Speaker Cables or Interconnects

New to audio - I want to update my cables.  What will give me the best results - speaker or interconnect upgrade? Currently running blue jeans speaker and interconnect cables. System - Hegel 160 - Acram CDS 050 - Golden Ear 2+ speaker's.
telemon
You didn't mention power cables on your Triton 2+'s. I have a pair of these speakers and used Blue Jean speaker cables on them for a little while.

I upgraded both the PCs and speaker cables and noticed the biggest difference in the speaker cables, but at least a modest upgrade in power cords is worth doing. 

I tried a few different speaker cables from Nordost, AQ, and DH Labs, and decided I liked the sound of the DH Labs Q-10 the best, but I have different electronics and front end. None of these were terribly expensive, but I thought the AQ (Mammoth) and Q-10 cable was a nice improvement over the BJ cables. I'm sure you could do even better with more expensive cables if you have the budget.
Though different cables behave wildly differently, and all cables will likely affect all these areas to some degree, I have generally found that:

1) speaker cables affect (can improve) spatial qualities of sound more than any other cable
2) interconnects affect tonal and timbral qualities most of all
3) digital cables affect fluidity and ‘analog-ness’ of sound more than any other

So you also approach the issue from the perspective of what aspect of sound you want to try to improve first. 

Again, these are far from hard and fast rules and synergy throughout all cables in a system can have the biggest effect of all. 
YMMV, enjoy the hunt.

Thanks to everyone for your responses. Some offered really good advice based on experience. Some went off the subject. Some did not read the full post!

Since my post I have ordered and received Raven Audio Soniquil speaker and xlr interconnects. The cables are breaking in as I write this update. Early reviews (after 10 hours) these cables are a steal for the price. Neutral, nice depth, soundstage and vocals. I tried cables with both tube (Jolida 3502s) and Hegel 160. Cables seem more relaxed at this point compared to Blue Jeans. Bass is better defined. Cables are a little stiff. Build, connectors are first rate. A++. I am tempted to try their power cables.

Next I will be auditioning Syngerstic Atmosphere active level 2 speaker cables. I expect to receive those cables in a few days and will update after audition.
Before you spend thousands on new power cords you might want to replace all the cheap 14-2 Romex in your house - or does that not make any difference? I’m sure there is some manufacturer out there that will sell you new wire for $500 per foot.  After he installs it, you will of course need to "break it in" so that all of the electrons lineup properly.  You will probably want to elevate the new Romex too so that it doesn't touch the ground.