New upper trim level Corvette or seven year old used amps?

Recently I have experienced quite a few people I know either passing on or being diagnosed with some type of cancer. And as I have never strived to be the richest guy in the graveyard, I was thinking of buying one of the new Corvettes. I also started to look at my older tube amps, good, but I had had them for about nine years, and the whole tube thing....then I started to think about some SS amps( I know, I’m going to hell). TAD M600, Dagostino M400, and then ventured into Dartzeel territory. Long story shorter: I came upon a pair of used Dartzeel 458’s, totally crazy price, totally crazy good. I have had them about a month and have enjoyed over 100 hours of listening nirvana. Had I bought the vette and drove it 100 hours, I’d have lost my drivers license, and spent thousands on tires, fuel, fines, etc.  
myth buster: it’s all worth it! Expensive power and speaker cables, interconnects, speakers, and Dartzeel 458’s.
Anyone that tells you otherwise is using cost not quality as a determining factor.
Enjoy the music and Life

Matt

mrmatt
Hey, that reminds me, what the heck ever happened to atdavid, sailboat, the thermal control company dude, and one or two other Ethans? Are they on vacation? Did their self-destruct button blow itself up? Are they sent from the same underground skeptic’s organization. Maybe from the ... foundation? From AES? 😩
Hey that reminds me, why are some people so obsessed with people that appear to be no longer participating in these forums. I guess they must have really triggered certain people.
@[email protected] you guys in the Cannabis business? So you read an article, scientific no less and you believe everything. Let me tell you something, I have indulged regularly for just about 50 years and still do. I enjoy it and it is NO different than kicking back with a beer or to or whiskey, etc. I think you get the jist.

CBD oil has been a Godsend to me as my body is loaded with Arthritis and because of that I had to retire at 63 1/2 years old. My job was very strenuous and a lot of manual labor. I was the head custodian in a very large elementary school K-5 with enrollment of over 900 kids. I was all alone. Winter was the worst, some days I was outside all day during snowstorms.

Had CBD Oil been available then, I would still be working. It has enabled me to do things now that I have not been able to do for the past 10 years. This is an audio forum, please discuss this subject elsewhere.
Post removed 
Cannabis has a definite medical role. My 91 year old father is on full strength oil. He is an arthritic cripple. It hurts just as much, he just doesn't care. This is a definite advantage. If you are just waiting around to die you might as well get high. There is absolutely ZERO evidence that CBD oil has any benefit on anything. More definitive well controlled studies are under way. One is at Harvard. So, we will learn more in the near future.
Right now there is a lot of mythology being perpetrated by people with a financial interest. 
Matt I hate to tell you this but there is a study indicating that people who listen to Dartzeel amplifiers develop cancer of the incus. You should have gone for the Vette :) Enjoy your system, the Vette can wait until next year. Let the current buyers work the bugs out. 
tomic, did you mean X-51 package? The new Vette is certainly a step in the right direction and the price is going to go up quick as it was reported that GM is losing money on low optioned units. My only complaint is that it is on the large side. It is Aventador size. Of course I am a died in the wool 911 guy. I like little cars. I can zoom in and out of traffic with utter abandon. If I ever win the lotto I'd go for a Mclaren 720S. Will Porsche lose 911 buyers to the new Vette? Hard one to answer. Previously, absolutely not. People who already own 911s probably not. People who are first time sports car buyers spending twice as much on a 911 seems to me to be a hard sell.