Any tweaks I'm missing?

I have lots of ’tweaks’ added to my system.

Is there anything I’m missing?

A small cupboard, so no power conditioner possible.

A smallish budget, so most probably no Gate to try.

One small request...

Can the negative knobs please refrain from commenting.

I’m not interested in what you think of me, the products you have not tried, or my spending habits.

Only those who have experiences of possible additions, would be much appreciated.

Upgraded over the last year:

Chokes on electrical items with a switched mode power supply
Halide Bridge USB to coaxial reclocker
Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
Audio Prism Ground Control spades on speakers
RCA shorting plugs for inputs on my amp.
Akiko Tuning Caps on amp outputs.
Akiko Fuse Box Tuning Chip.
1 x Shumann Resonator Chatres SE + power supply

1 x Schumann Resonator CHARTRES Mk3

Black Ravioli pads for amp, Dac and power supply

Vibrapod isolation cones and feet
Akiko Universal Tuning Sticks on speaker cables.
iFi AC iPurifier.
MCRU Mains Filtration plug
Mad Scientist Nitro Nano power cables.
’LOA audio tweak’ chip.
Signal Ground solutions SGS-1 Groundng Box.
3 x Bybee iQSE - one on power board.
High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5
XLR Noise Stopper Caps.
Russ Andrews ’The Silencer.’
Audioquest Jitterbug.
iFi USB Silencer.
SR Orange fuses

PPT Omega + EMat to trial

Mad Scientist Graphene Contact Enhancer to apply
Mad Scientist Donuts coming.

Ideas?

jerrybj
Hi MG
Greetings and salutations this fine holiday period to your self.
Exactly the state I was attempting to conjure up when I said it seemed the cymbals had moved behind me.
Had a wonderful listening session last night with a lot of new to me jazz courtesy of member Oregonpapa.
Very well recorded pieces on a not too shabby reproduction system if I may say so ( to my ears at least and that is all that matters!)
Great days indeed!
One word: AnalogMagik.  Carefully follow their process and get your turntable really, really, really dialed in. The trick is to start with the very best source possible.   You can thank me later.
A CBD gummy and a couple Maiden’s Blush cocktails and I’m good to go.
millercarbon - I have 32 HFTs in my main audio room. The speaker kit is the only difficult placement. No HFT works near my tweeters or mid-ranges on my Legacy Focuses. Just 1/8" difference in height of the HFT warm sound on the sides of the speakers make a significant difference.   

I use the Walker Talisman prior to playing every CD.  I have found another dual bar magnet on Amazon which should do the same thing for $15.  

Another tweak which I rely on (maybe until I get better speakers like the Von Schweikert VR55s) are Shakti Hallographs which aid my speakers dispersion characteristics.  I didn't like my speakers until I tuned them with the Hallographs.

There are a multitude of tweaks which can work in a room.  Treating the acoutical setting of a room first is 50% of the battle in hearing audio at its best.  

Another really cheap accessory that I've used for six years is a Magic Eraser to clean my Benz Ruby 3.  It truly cleans it and fast.  I used to dip my stylus in a goopy material for the prior 10 years (I forgot the name) which worked but I didn't like it as much (not as easy to use).