ESOTERIC N-01 Replacement For My PS Audio BHK Preamp & Directstream Dac with Brige ll

I have Auditioned the Esoteric Grandioso K1 on several occasions and I cant seem to find anything that comes close. My thoughts where to replace my BHK Preamp and Directream Dac for the Esoteric N-01 Network Player Dac since it is the same Dac as the Grandioso's minus the Super Audio CD Player. My thoughts is to go with the Esoteric N-01 XLR out to my Audio Research 160S direct and use it as a digital Preamp only out to my Focal #2’s.
128x128blumartini
Only flaws in the X1 were early production cases all current cases are flawless.

Concerning on a $14K piece is it not?  Did Lumin take them back and replace them?  I think not based on my own experience with their $200 USD umbilical.

Lumin is a very communicative company with some well engineered products, but the almighty dollar rules.
Esoteric N-01XD is coming. I own Esoteric N-01 and I think it's fantastic, especially with an external master clock and Shunyata Sigma Clock-50 cable. In a completely different performance category to PS Audio.
dznutz
This Esoteric nomenclature is getting a little silly isnt it?
Compared to what?
The Most Moronic Nomenclature Award has to go to Schiit, imo.
I was fortunate to have had an opportunity to A/B the Esoteric Grandioso K1 which is the Same Dac as the N-01 against the DCS Vilvaldi. We listened to them back to back for over 4 hours and I must say that the Esoteric hands down was the most musically engaging of the 2 no question imho ofcourse. Now the last piece of the puzzle will be to audition the Lumin X1.