PS Audio new Stellar Phono PreAmp?

Hi , First I have PS Audio's Stellar Pre-Amp/DAC and S300 amp and have been very happy with them. I have a Rega P6 and a Rogue phono preamp. I saw that PS Audio has a new Stellar Phono PreAmp. Has anyone listened to it yet? I was wondering if would be an improvement over my Rogue?
128x128smoorenc
Hello,

Sirhan62, I have the same Rega RP8 and Sumiko Blackbird cartridge. Most people don’t have this combination, but I’m very happy with it. Right now I have an older Graham Slee phono preamp. I’m thinking of trying the stellar gain phono preamp. Have your impressions changed since installing it in your system?

Thank you for any information. 
I just purchased an ELAC PPA-2 phono pre and I am really impressed. Yes, I had a MoFi StudioPhono that sounded very good, however, my unit had some quality defects. I decided to return it and go with the ELAC. The ELAC is an entire different level than the MoFi. Plus, you get a mono switch. I'm sure the PSA phono is excellent. There is a new review of the PSA in one either TAS or SP (I forgot which one). I would consider the ELAC as well.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and successful New Year!
@mdcomdial Please make sure you riase the Rega tonearm at the base by 6 mm to achieve the best VTA for the Blackbird. Great combination but I found the Rega protractor challenging to fix the overhang. The Stellar has limited adjustments (compared to Rega and Musical Fidelity flagship phono pre-amps) but the sound quality and sound stage of the Stellar stand out. I love it.

@aberyclark Stellar phono preamp has no mono button / switch.