KEF LS50 Wireless Internal vs External DAC ??

I am finding my KEF LS50 Wireless to sound warmer, fuller, and more spacious, with better resolution of image location, when running my streamer (Audio Alchemy DMP-1/PS-5 power supply) to Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/Preamp into its RCA inputs (which are then internally converted via ADC and again DAC) than I am running my streamer direct to the speakers via USB.
Given the numerous redundant conversions at play, I speculate that the ADC conversion is so much more transparent than I imagined and that the internal DAC in the KEFs is so much worse than I expected that I would recommend others use a high-quality external DAC with these speakers (even if they are to be internally re-DACed within them). 
Anyone have this experience?? Thoughts??
Ag insider logo xs@2xtransience
I know this is a super late response in reference to when this was posted, but as the LS50W has internal DSP, all analog inputs get converted to digital, it is impossible to get a more accurate/cleaner signal other than using the internal DAC, maybe some external tube DAC can color the sound, but the internal DAC is used 100% of the time.
I am with the majority here in hearing very clear and huge benefits to an outboard DAC going into the LS50W (same holds true to a lesser extent for the new LSX, of which I have two pairs).  Those coming at this and posting without having owned and tested the equipment are misguided.  You just don't know until you try it yourself.  And those of us who have the equipment seem to agree (maybe unanimously on this thread) that an outboard DAC works wonders for the LS50Ws.  It's truly night and day.  Noticeable by people who have heard my speakers, without prodding, and these are folks who normally wouldn't care or have any interest in trying to decipher all of our audiophile tweaks.  When they hear these speakers with a quality outboard DAC their ears perk up and notice how great it sounds.  

For reference, my preferred streamer and DAC with both the LS50Ws and the LSXs has been the Chord mojo/poly combo.  I have gone back and forth dozens of times and every time I switch back to streaming directly to the LS50Ws or LSXs I can hear the lack of organic realism and ease with which the sound is reproduced with the Chord setup in the chain. 

I think KEF has mastered everything here except the streamer (and maybe the internal DAC could be better too).  Simply put, the KEFs sound better when being fed a high quality analog signal.  This is likely because they wanted people to be happy with hooking up their turntables.  From their they have somehow set up the system to handle the analog ADC then DAC chain better than they handle the internal streamer to DAC chain.  But the internal DAC must be pretty good in that it sounds great in the ADC to DAC mode.  So likely the weak link for KEF is the streamer.  So use an outboard streamer and DAC...problem solved.  Once you hear it you cannot unhear it!
I recently bought LS50W and am also using a Chord poly/mojo into the RCA inputs with excellent results.

Query- To anyone using a MOJO, are you running the Mojo at the fixed output level (3 volts)?

I'd like to set my Mojo to the fixed output level but am concerned the high output level might overload the KEF RCA inputs.

I asked KEF USA for specs and they gave me a wishy washy answer.

More generally, for anyone using any line level device with a high output are you getting any distortion or experiencing any anomalies?  
I have experimented with mojo output levels into two different brands of powered speakers and what I have found is the SQ sounds much, much more musical in non-line level mode.  Let your ears be the judge and go with what your ears tell you sounds best.