Best integrated tube amplifier, under $3,000.00. No phono needed. Could be used, too.d

What's the best integrated tube amplifier under 3k, don't need phono.  Used is ok, too.  Thanks!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xanotherbob
I don’t have any experience with integrated tube amps, but I love my Prima Luna tube preamp. They also have 2 integrated tube amps under 3K.

https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-200-tube-integrated

Happy hunting....
Wow, @sfar got me to thinking...I have owned a completely upgraded (VH audio Reference V-Cap CuTF output caps plus Cary volume IR upgrade and mains cap upgrades l)  Cary Sli-80 FI Signature for about a year. Bought used for $2,500. Great integrated amp, although improvement in sound (personal taste) comes with some upgrades to tubes (Genelex Gold Lion KT88's, Winged "C" (SED) 5U4-G grey plate,  Shuguang CV181 6SL7-T and  PHILIPS SQ E88CC / 6922. I cant complain abotu this amp driving Fritz Carbon MkII speakers (86db).  May try out Nighthawk. 
Thanks sfar, I have been thinking of upgrading my Melody I880 amp which while still a very fine amp you never know until you look ... and after reading a bunch of reviews wow does Raven look good! It just leaped over Prima Luna to the top of the list, and that's even before factoring in Made in USA vs Made in China. Which yeah, counts for a lot. 

Your description of immersive sound reinforces the reviewers deep and wide sound stage comments. Thanks!