Dynaudio burn in time and how you do it...

Hi Folks,
I just bought a pair of dealer demo (10 hours on them at most...) Excite X 16 Dynaudio speakers, and am wondering how long Dyn's take to burn in, and how you've done it. I have the Ayre/Cardas burn in CD and don't understand which track is good for speaker burn in. Have any of you used it? Or how do you burn your speakers in? Will there be big differences in the Dynaudio's after burning in? Thanks for any input...Brian.
128x128trumpetbri
exactly,my contour s1.4LE speakers sounded impressive from first notes,were completely new:)
This burn in myth is just crazzy  nonsense  !

I just got my Dynaudio excite 44 a week ago they sounding absolutely  fantastic out of the box what i noticed was my old lower priced speaker had more midrange which was tiring after a while listening to certain  music so i do prefer the sound of the new speakers..

Dynaudio tests every driver they make in house and after the speaker build is completed they test it again!

Someone was recommending   here to use a test signal for 500 hour?

"   zmanastronomy
738 posts
03-06-2010 9:58pm
Face the speaker toward each other and change the polarity on just one speaker and the drivers will work with each other and break in faster. It also helps cancel each other out to lower the sound wave. Put them face to face (about one inch apart). Thats how I break in all my speakers. Hope this helps."

THIS MUST BE AN ABSOLUTE F***ING JOKE! !!!!!
Where do you see in the owners manual manufacturer  recommend brake in ????

JUST LISTEN TO THE DAMN THING and enjoy it! !
NO NEED ANY OF THIS NONSENSE!!
trumpetbri OP42 posts03-07-2010 3:22pmThese are great responses/insight folks! Thanks so much for your input and help.

I just hope you dont take SERIOUSLY  ANY OF THIS SUGGESTIONS before think them through using common sense! !!
This person asked for advice for a valid situation. Obviously those of us have experienced this and are giving suggestions. Why is it that in EVERY audio forum out there... non beleivers/experiencers have to BAD mouth and invalidate those that have experienced something and can assist others with their solutions to the situation? Why do they need to pipe in?If a topic does not apply to you... MOVE along!My Totem Mani 2's (Same drivers as Dynaudio) sounded so bad out of the box that I didn't listen to them for a week! I had heard about this... but never experienced it until now... I just left the tuner on at Medium volume while away... and low volume while at home, and even lower volume while sleeping. Every couple days I would play a song... NOPE.. still harsh, brittle, head ache inducing. After a week... I could start to listen to them... playing only a album... a few songs cranked up... as others have mentioned...  and started to notice them get smoother and smoother over the next few weeks. At some point you will just say Ahhhh... that's better!.. and start to really enjoy them.
Martin Logan states in the manual of my Classic ESL 9’s that their bass drivers need to loosen up and the sound may seem to lack bass during the first 75 hours or so. My experience confirms this, there was definitely a significant change for the better in the sound quality but it’s hard for me to tell how much time it took until the sound stabilized, especially considering that the amplifier was also new.