Blown away with 2 speakers hifi sound!

I upgraded my CD player and the sound I am getting from Paradigm Studio 20 speakers is truly amazing! The sound is liquid and transparent magic...I never heard them sound so good. In fact, I find myself not listening to music but to the sound of speakers, if you know what I mean. Audiophiles should be able to relate to this...

I am starting to believe the company's bold statement about Paradigm shift speakers with in the price range - haha

Another speaker I am in love with is Martin Logan Motion 35XT with exotic tweeter that has pleasant transparent magic...The sound is as a whole is also liquid so Hifi-ish. Try to hear them and most likely you too will agree that they are so good that you keep hearing speakers rather than concentrating on music, and they are way below $1000! I think they are a bargain in Hifi world these days.

I hope readers of Audiogon will agree with my take on the 2 speakers and enjoy good quality for a few hundred $.

Happy listening...
gongli3
Heart felt thanks to all those encouraging words about enjoying the upgrade! For every discouraging persons I meet, there are many who are social oriented and truly caring about other peoples feelings...Keeps me have faith in humanity...
I am glad that the upgrade made such an improvement. I What player did you replace and with which player?
Upgrading equipment is always exciting. I recently upgraded my cartridge and it sounds like I bought a new system. Audio equipment is like a vehicle, a Ford and a Bentley are very different, but it's still fun to get out and drive. Enjoy the drive.
Miller
It really is about time you turned down the attitude from 11 don't you think?
The OP is happy doing what we all should be, enjoying the music.
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Let the music play!
Gongli3
I heard the ML 35XT's demo'd on the speaker taps of a Mcintosh MHA150 and they sounded quite nice. I used to go the uber expensive route but these days I get more enjoyment finding the 1-2K$ equipment that punches way above it's class. Enjoy your system however you like and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!