Ultimate Integrated amps

Here's a list of ultimate Integrated amps between 30-50K for people who want a simple rig with no compromise :
Dan D'agostino Momentum IntegratedAudionet HumboldtVitus SIA-30CH Precision I1Aavik U-380Jeff Rowland Daemon
Soulution 530
Feel free to add others that you know of or share your experience if you own one of them.Cheers
128x128thieliste
Pass Labs. Their stuff is extremely hard to beat. SQ and craftsmanship as good as it gets. Customer service at it’s very best. Nothing not to like. One of my ear’s very favorite flavors of amp. Their entire line is consistently, superbly, built.
Agree on a pass int-250 - great integrated, especially considering its price. The new Accuphase E-800 has been just released. I don't think anybody in US had a chance to hear it. But the specs are quite impressive for class A integrated. I am very curious.
But Its unfortunate that Accuphase gear in US costs more than twice the price in Japan. The E-800 msrp in US is $21k, in Japan its about $9800.
I have an E-800 on order.   It should arrive in 3 weeks or so.  List is $21,500 and there is already speculation that the price will increase to over $25,000 very soon as the E-800 is rivaling the Accuphase separates in terms of performance.    At present, the entire year's allocation to US retailers as almost been spoken for.