The Truth About Power Cords and there "Real" Price to Performance

This is a journey through real life experiences from you to everyone that cares to educate themselves. I must admit that I was not a believer in power cords and how they affect sound in your system. I from the camp that believed that the speaker provided 75% of the sound signature then your source then components but never the power cord. Until that magic day I along with another highly acclaimed AudioGoner who I will keep anatomist ran through a few cables in quite a few different systems and was "WOWED" at what I heard. That being said cable I know that I am not the only believer and that is why there are so many power cord/cable companies out there that range from $50 to 20-30 thousand dollars and above. So I like most of you have to scratch my head and ask where do I begin what brand and product and what should i really pay for it?

The purpose of this discussion to get some honest feed back on Price to Performance from you the end user to us here in the community.

Please fire away!

128x128blumartini
Well admittedly they are nothing like the magic claims you make for your products GK, but no one's takes yours seriously so ......
And what magic claims are those, Mr. Bluster? What have I done now? By the way, I knew you couldn’t answer my first question, the one about magic claims for cables and power cords. Because there aren’t any. Duh! For someone who doesn’t read my posts you seem a little bit obsessed with me, just an observation. My suggestion - take a long cold shower.

Side note - I broke two of your sacred laws of physics today and it’s not even dinnertime. How does that make you feel? Angry, I bet. 😡
For me DH Labs AC Red Wave bulk wire is a great cable with impresive price to quality ratio.
For about 130 US dollars you can have a VERY good 4 feet power cord.
Of course, you have to buy separately the plugs and make by your self, but its not a big investment to risk. 
" I firmly believe that science should be the primary factor in deciding how lovers of pure sound reproduction should spend their money and set their priorities in making their purchases"

I firmly believe that "lovers of pure sound reproduction" should spend their money anyway they please. What are you 12?  
I firmly believe that pleasure should be the primary factor in deciding how lovers of pure sound reproduction should spend their money...