Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
tswisla,
My 6EM7 are the original ones that came with the amplifier, GE or RCA. Not exactly sure (I’m currently out of town). Which ever they are they’ve been fine and trouble free. The 6EM7 are very long lasting tubes. Mine are 10 years old. I had them tested about 2 years ago and they still tested as new. tswisla you’ll have no worries with the Frankensteins. They have been rock solid reliable while providing superb sound quality. You have the latest MK III model which is probably even better than my MK II.

At this early stage you have already recognized that the Frankenstein and Soul Supremes are a Splendid pairing. All you have to do is just enjoy your music and connect with it. Your sound will continue to improve as the amplifier’s transformers (and various parts) accumulate hours of use/burn-in. Same process is applicable to the speakers. I strongly suspect that your appreciation of your audio system with  grow as time goes by.
Charles
bump.

Anyone with a Mk III care to add an update on the amp? Has anyone tried Takatsuki 300B tubes?

Thank you.
I have the MK III.  Other than the stock Psvanes, I tried some KR Anniversaries.  They really sound great.  Definite improvement.  I am lusting after the Takatsukis, but I don't have 2K.  Trying to put together the cash to purchase Psvane Acmes.  Israel is very fond of them and he hasn't steered me in the wrong direction yet.  Send him a message, he replies very quickly.  Please let us know what he says!
Tswisla,

Thank you for your response. I have a Luxman MQ300 with Takatsuki 300b and it’s wonderful. A friend has a pair of Frankenstein mk III and loves them. He’s thinking about trying different tubes. So far the Acme are getting great reviews.

Partsconnexion in Canada is selling Takatsuki for around $1500.

I can’t say enough positive things about the Franks. Simply amazing. Thank you for the tip.