Klipsch speaker choices

Hello,
First post here but long time 2 channel guy. 

I currently have a system with Klipsch RF3 speakers and a crossover with stereo subs.  Sound is good but I think the highs and mids are still a bit edgy.  Bought a Schiit Aegir with passive preamp and see vast improvement.  All my interconnects and speaker wire have also been upgraded. I just listened to the RF7 iii but very briefly.  Initial impression is it was more laid back but I am wondering how that speaker sounds vs the Heritage box speakers.  I will probably listen to the Heresy 4 first but wondering if there is a difference in sound between the tower and the box speakers. 

I also have read about the Tekton speakers but am hesitant since I can't listen to them.  It is all over the place opinion wise about the Tektons.  The Klipsch Heresy are within driving distance for an audition.  They will have several models to listen to if I talk myself into going further up the cost ladder.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
128x128daledeee1
I put clear Danish oil on mine.  I tried taking a picture but it doesn't show the true color.  It made them slightly golden but not much.  They look nice this way in my opinion. I do not recommend any pigment.  It can turn out really bad.  I think I will put a coat of Water Based Polyurethane on them.  If you are really handy, I have seen some with veneer that are awesome looking.  Obviously, that would be easier before the drivers are installed.  I am finding these are fairly flexible on placement but I have them out into the room about 4 ft and 32" from the side walls.  Class A amp or tubes is what I would get.  I can drive these to very loud levels with my 20 watt amp.  These come one brace for the midrange support and no batting.  I can feel some vibration in the walls but not sure if that makes them sound better if you install bracing and batting.  Bob says it doesn't matter.  Soundstaging is really good.  I really like these!
A Pass Labs XA25 would be my dream amp for these!!  My preamp quit so I am running my Bluetooth receiver directly into the crossover right now. 
is there any comparisons or reviews of the different Crites Cornscalas..sound quality, etc?
I have searched around and there aren't many reviews.  He has upgraded them over the years.  I am not a parts expert but the 120 tweeter is an improvement.  The midrange is a JBL.  The woofer is an Emminence, I think.  The woofer and tweeter are custom.  The D uses different drivers because of being 2 way These speakers are a great value if you have the room. 
are the Cornscalas a real improvement over the Cornwalls? my dilemma is that I want to try some Klipsch horns but can't move the whole speaker-box at this time... I may be able to get the boxes built where I am tho...maybe the kit would work... has anybody heard the 2 way Cornscala D series?