I have to downsize big time, any ideas on integrated amps and smaller 3 way speakers

I have to downsize my system quite dramatically. My current system is Well-Tempered Versalex TT with Dynavector DV XX-2 MKII cart, Oppo BDP-105D, Auralic Vega G2 Streamer/Dac, Esoteric C-03 Pre, Sanders Magtech amp with up-graded caps and Monitor Audio PL300 Mk 1 Speakers.
I have been thinking I need to downgrade the TT although I love the sound and I will probably go to an Integrated. Been looking at the Accuphase E-270 or 370. Speakers I like are the Sonus Faber Sonetto V or something similar. I need to be careful with those pesky back waves of Kenjit fame but otherwise I am open to ideas. This will be my last investment in gear as I have cancer and only a couple of years left. I will also need to simplify things for my wife.
Just some rough ideas that have worked for some of you would be appreciated. I have no real affinity with any brand although I am very partial to my Auralic DAC.
Thanks in advance folks.
128x128shamus2211
If you really want to downsize and still have top quality, world class sound you should have a look at Devialet Expert Pro 220. It's AD class hybrid int amp (Analog Digital Hybrid - class A acting as preamplifier/driving stage and D class providing power in the output stage) . Apart from great DAC it also has a really good highly configurable (MM/MC) phono stage so you don't have to drop the TT. As for the speaker I think you should have a go with already mentioned above Boenicke W8. They are really tiny floorstanders with a huge sound. And yes, they literally disappear in the room.
All the best mate.
Sorry to hear about your circumstances. 

I've always eyed the Audience 2+2s myself with interest. With a good tube integrated - e.g. VAC or Rogers or perhaps Melody, etc - they should be fabulous.   I know for sure that the Audience Ones are great with a Peachtree hybrid integrated in a smaller space.  There are at least two solid reviews of the Audiences - one by Dick Olsher inthe Absolute Sound and another on the Dagogo site.

Best wishes 
+1 on the Luxman 590 and the Gryphon Diablo 300. Heard both several times with different speakers. They always sound fantastic.
I would go with the Harbeths, hard to beat at any price, and best of luck on your medical issues, Sir miracles do happen!!!
Parasound Halo Hint6. Plenty of power, nice DAC section, built in xover and adjustable subwoofer out if you decide to add one.