Brave man, McGowan...

https://www.psaudio.com/pauls-posts/seeds-of-change/#comments

Brave for sure. This will alienate a bunch of people. All cable haters and snake oilers. Very risky business for Paul to post this in public forum. 
128x128thyname
Paul is one of the finest human beings I have met in my lifetime, and that's certainly a bit of time. Especially in this world of imemy and trolls...
McGowan mentioned “ These power cords are stupid expensive “ 
Well I think he’s right about the stupid part of it ,

heh for those saving up for that $10.000 game changing end all mother of power cords here’s your chance at only spending 1/2 the price for that sonic elevating length of wire .,,

Just purchased an incredible $10K power amp. It brought my whole system to life - a huge deep stage, with detail, texture and timber I could never have imagined. WOW! just replaced my old ICs! The new $5K ICs make such an improvement on my $10K amp; I can't hardly believe how much better it sounds. WOW!  I just added an end all $10K power re-generator to my system - I can't believe how bad all that terrible grid power was making my system sound. WOW!! You'll never believe how much better my system sounds after adding a $10K power cable to my $10K power re-generator. Just when I thought my system couldn't possibly sound any better, I put a new supper-dupper carbon fiber (coated with Graphene) cover over my $500.00 audiophile outlet. It was like removing a vail.
All satire of course, but in some cases - more fact than fiction. You can see how ridicules this all may sound too some.......Jim
I was two fingers away from ordering an s300 along with the stellar pre-amp until Paul named audioquest as an example of a credible  manufacturer of good cables, because they actually listen to their products...
Yeah right, I can see audioquest listenening and tweaking their toslinks, ethernet and Usb cables... not to mention the dbs battery packs... It's ludicrous.
At that moment, PS audio lost all credibility in my book.  I'll pass.  Must be as hyped as audioquest, in other words not worth the asking price.
As I said on the title of my thread: brave man Paul!
You made my point @chrisr