Ohm Walsh Talls and amplification

Ok, I am perplexed and I would appreciate any feedback you can give me. I am interested in getting a pair of Ohm Tall speakers. Initially (based off from Steve Guttenberg's and Zeos' reviews) i assumed that the 2000s were the ones for me. I don't see where Zeos' or Steve's rooms are any bigger than mine but, I measure the square footage of my room last night and it's only 353 square feet! Zeos himself even said that the 1000s were the correct size for his room, but he just wanted to go bigger. So, my first question is: Can you use a bigger Ohm Tall than what your room requires (as Zeos does)? Also, these speakers seem to love power. Steve drove his with a Mytek amp and a big Pass Labs amp. I cannot afford  Pass Labs and, the Mytek...well, I *could* maybe swing that but, Zeos uses a pair of Crown amps that are not made for audio but for DJs and live entertainers, etc. Obviously, he's very happy with the results. I finally did call John Strohbeen and he confirmed that the Talls love power... he suggested Mytek, Peachtree, certain NAD models, and Emotiva as affordable amps that have good results. I then asked him about Zeos using the Crown amps and he said, "Yeah, that's another way to go that's very affordable." I asked him if the sound was good and he said, "Yeah, it sounds good. In fact, we used something like Crown that here in our factory for quite a while." So, my second question is: what success have you had in the way of amplification with your Ohm Talls? 
128x128redstarwraith
Post removed 
Excellent! Used, the PS Audio and Bel Canto both seem like bargains overall. Even new, neither one is a bad deal by any stretch! Have fun and enjoy the trip!
I ran my Ohm SSC-4900s with PS Audio M700s and they sounded great. There was enough head room to really push the Ohms.
The music room has a used pair of BEl Canto ref1000m amps  (the same as I use)  listed for a very good price.  Those PS audio amps cost a bit more but are newer.
HI @redstarwraith

I was replying to a post about the NYC 2019 audio show... specifally about Ohm demo room....

thought you might find it of interest... as they were demoing Super 2s ( Walsh 2 that been factory upgraded to current 2000 specs ).

---- from this thread
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/new-york-audio-show-2019#1836194
my reply. :

Ohm is a favorite of mine as well... There factory is around the block from my office...

I agree with what you said ( The OP ) below" This is where the Walsh's blew me away, they did have a Carver amp/pre as part of their rig, as the female voice is always a wonderful indicator of the true depth, capability, and beauty of a loud speaker."

What John and Evan was presenting at this show was a Retro system that has been upgraded to current standards....
So you saw what looked to be Walsh 2 but they were upgrades to Super 2's .... you can see them at Ohm website ....

The Carver rig you noticed has been gone thru by Nelion Audio .... check Greg's site too...
This is actually a Carver M-1.0t mkII opt002 Restore and Upgrade by Greg at Nelion Audio
with the following specs..

Power into 8 ohms:
Stock: 200 watts  
MKII OP002: 460 watts

Clipping into 8 ohms:
Stock: 350 watts
MKII OP002: 500 watts

Dynamic into 8 ohms:
Stock: 550 watts
MKII OP002: 700 watts

and the Carver Pre-Amp had the Carver C-1 Bill D Mod done by Greg at Nelion Audio..

The idea was vintage gear that was brought up to todays standards and people can get this level of sound for a reasonable amount of money....

I happen know this level of detail cause the Carver equipment is from one of my home systems ! and yes I have it hooked up to a pair of Super 2s and a TD-125MkII

Good Listening !

Best

Bill Sohne