Initial impressions of the new PS Audio "Windom" download?

There has not been many comments on the new Windom download yet, unlike when Snowmass was first introduced. I'm not sure what to make of this; plus, there have been a few concerning comments about about treble brightness. I'm sitting on the fence right now, so I'm hoping for some helpful and informative comments.
mitchagain
All I will say about Windom upgrade is: Holy Algorithms! I have been at this for decades and I rarely have heard such a jump in audikle improvement from anything -- component, playback media or software. It really is magic.  Neal
I feel the same way.  To get a new DAC, via free firmware update, every year or so is kinda unbelievable.  
@nglazer, I agree; but, knowing how big of a jump it was from Snowmass to Windom, can you imagine how good the next update is going to be!?!
I expect there will come a time when Ted cannot keep outdoing himself at this level, but it hasn't happened yet and I hope it doesn't for the foreseeable future! Neal
Not a fan of Windom in my setup (Accuton Cell based drivers and TEAD Linear A/Pass Labs XA25).  Although a clear step forward in terms of air, resolution, separation and detail, it now sounds somewhat artificial, hard and bright.  I prefer the more "creamy" and relaxed presentation of Snowmass.