SF Serafino vs SF Elipsa SE

Any opinions on these 2?  They are about the same price in the used market now.
I've got plenty of power (350W) to drive either.  They would go into a 13x15 room that sucks (open on 1 side wall).  Right now I have WIlson Duettes.  My understanding is the Elipsa's are good in almost all rooms and easy to setup.  I don't know about the Serafinos.
I listen primarily to vocalists, jazz and soft rock (James Taylor, Eagles, etc.)

Thanks.
ihmeyers
@ps The GH’s are not that common on the used market. I believe that whenever they do show up, they usually sell quickly, ( and for very good reason, IMHO). Compared to your Cremona Auditor M’s, I believe you would get a large uptick in SQ...which is saying a lot. The GH’s were IMO one of the crowning glories of Franco Serblin...and I believe superior to the G’s that have followed. Getting a pair in perfect condition is an opportunity indeed~
@daveyf 
Thank you for your comments, sir.  I, too, am a big fan of Franco Serblin, may he RIP.  He left us far too soon.  The Italians are masters at creating beauty.  I lived and worked in Italy during my younger days and have first-hand knowledge!

The GH's I auditioned sounded absolutely wonderful- no surprise there!  I'm going to try to rearrange the moon and a few stars this week...as the cliche' goes, "life is short."

I hope I’ve not hijacked this thread! The comments regarding the market for used Sonus Faber caught my eye, especially in light of my recent audition of a pair of Guarneri Homage. I confess to being somewhat obsessed with SF in general, and the Guarneri series in particular. Perhaps I’ve added something of value here. And, I’m not at all convinced that "...Sonus Fabers on the used market are a tough sell..." I say that based on personal experience, having sold a lovely pair of Liuto monitors a day or two after I listed them, and at a favorable price.

@daveyf
Thank you again for your positive words! I will report back as soon as possible. In the meantime, I’m spending a few hours on a rainy day streaming Qobuz through my Cremona Auditor M’s. :)
Moon, stars, and a few planets aligned! I am now the ecstatic owner of a pair of pristine, late production (2004) Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage speakers.

@daveyf, you are absolutely correct in saying that, as good as the Cremona Auditor M’s are, the improvement in SQ of the GH’s is quite something. Your perspective helped me enormously.
Appropriately, the first album I'm listening to is "Paganini: Duets for Violin and Bassoon" with Salvatore Accardo, Claudio Gonella, with Bruno Canino on piano.  :)

I am truly blessed.