Auralic Vega g2 or aurender a10

Time to get in the digital world can’t decide one which one aurender  a10 or auralic Vega g2 the rest of the system is Mc 275 gorden  gow,Conrad Johnson Et3se ,mk3 Von Schweikert speakers any input would be helpful thanks scooter
128x128scooter0005
Scotter why limit yourself to only those two units?

The three leading well known and most discussed streamer/dacs are the Auralic, Aurender and Lumin.

The Lumin T2 sounds amazing, and use much of the technology of the reference X1.

Here you get 2 Ess Sablre pro dacs running dual mono, a state of the art digital decoding engine, Roon and MQA compatibility, can be used as a transport, a fantastic analog sounding presentation, a good native app, as well and the Lumin costs $4,500.00

All three of these pieces are very good, the A10 has gotten decent reviews but the internal AKM dac part people feel is very good but not amazing sounding, the internal sever is based on the N100H which is a very good server, the Auralic has a fantastic dac but its streaming engine isn’t as good as Auralic’s separate streamer also the native Lightning app is okay at best.

At one time we sold all three of these companies products so we have some familairty of the pros and cons of each.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
@audiotroy I heard LUMIN T2 but to my ears upper range is bit harsh, do you think it is because of DAC part? anyway lumin app, detail and bass control is amazing!
Another point to consider is: what will you be using by way of control app?
The Vega G2 is a superb streamer dac, but you don;t get the Auralic Lightning DS app with it (for that you need to add the Aries G2). You can use the Vega G2 as a Roon endpoint (I use my Vega G1 in that way), which is what I went with.

With Aurender, you are captive to the Aurender Conductor app, which is very good but you are still captive

With Lumin, you have choices: you can use the (nice) Lumin App or you may want to use Roon (e.g. when your music is on a NAS or NAS/NUC combo).

Listening to all 3 sources will be a challenge as few dealers carry all 3.
Perhaps decide how you want to manage your music (Aurender App, Lumin app, Roon, ...) and then try to listen to the player which accommodates that app?