The science of opinion ...

Some may find this interesting (it is).

Some may find this threatening (it isn't, it is science).

Some may read it and use it to help them understand the dynamics of internet forums.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0078433
atdavid
Post removed 
thyname,

"When are you going to post your system Master?"

Ok, ok, we get it. Tell us what you have. It probably beats geoffkait’s and mine combined. Maybe even an additional atdavid’s.

Tell us.

Helloooooo, elizabeth!
asvjerry,

"But I will return...."
I believe that threats violate audiogon's policies.
@atdavid, I'll take your 11:55 post literally.  As for catcalls, provide your own litterbox. *G*

Anyway...
1 Russound multi-channel amp; 6-2 channel amps, any or all can be mono'd.  Each can drive 4 individual speakers, individual channel levels, delay, line input or individual...a distribution unit chosen for flexibility, but 'clean' enough for nuance enough....
No preamp.  Don't need nor want.
HP Pavilion 'puter, this 'n that programs.
(A pending addition is a purpose-built one with a Ryzen 5, Asus mobo, Asus Essence STX2 audio card with the break-out card, and some other cute adds. If there be a preamp, this will qualify. The HP will become a 'monitor' unit....)
2-Behringer 8024 digital EQ's; one room eq., the other for monitoring with the RTA for whatever I want to...
Behringer 2496 digital Xover
Behringer MX982 digital splitter/mixer
Two switch arrays, one an old Niles CPM-31 6x6 that still works flawlessly, the other a JVC JX-5777 AV digital switcher 6inx2out
Yamaha 6 cd player for when I'm lazy
Yamaha & Nakamichi dual cassette units (I have some....who doesn't, somewhere...with music that would be difficult to replace now....)
3 turntables: A Garrard Z100 in 10/10 shape, a Teac auto-play (again for the lazy factor), and a Rabco SL8 on a Marantz d-drive tablephysically modified.  All of which are tangential, the Z100 being an anachronism that does work.
A couple hundred albums of various, played when I feel the desire.  All of which get d'stat and carbon fiber'ed before & after...
Finally, the speakers.  Most of which have been collected and used for 'reference' use...
A pair of ESS AMT 'large' dipole drivers (High to upper mid)
Pair Polk 6" with 6" passive + 1" polydome tweets (mid to upper bass)
Pair Kenwood 3-way, tweets and mids disconnected, 10" woofers only (mid bass)
Polk Sub, 6" ported (lower bass..."boomp" enough...)
Pair SMGa Maggies' (general overall qualities; again, a reference)
Pair of my DIY Walsh, 5" main cone + 1.5" tweets; yes, a 2-way.
Pair of vintage Utah 12" with 3x9 horns, time aligned into a Walsh/Ohm arrangement; done mostly to get them off the floor and Doing Something.
The 'grins 'n giggles' development department....

All of this resides in a steel 42lx24wx13h building that we use as an office/storage space, with a sauna.inside....and my 'stuff'.

I can play this as loud as I might care to at anytime of day/night.
We have a live/work situation.  My commute is 30'

Not flawless in any respect that you might consider such.  But, it does what I like and performs in an acceptable fashion for what I'm up to.

And it didn't cost a small fortune to amass.

I'm big on flexibility, as I opened with.  And it's nearly all digital.
If three trurntables are "nearly" in that "nearly all digital", what would only one be?

I got knocked out by all that equipment listed. I think I will stick sparing with geoffkait, his system is much more aligned with mine. Maybe I should befriend him on Twitter. I just have to be careful not to befriend him on Tinder by mistake.

Yes, yes, pointless blathering. And your point is?