Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
Post removed 
Signed up for Qobuz now and already have Tidal. My Roon went into a little shock at first but seems to have settled down and cached or indexed the Qobuz data. 

I was looking for the remaster of the Beatles White Album but not to be seen in either service.

I will give it a year to see who survives on my system, Tidal, Qobuz or both.
Been happy with TIDAL and Masters for some time.  Definitely the best sound for me.  Higher rendering is usually better--the best is usually 352 classical.  Jazz and country is usually pretty goodsounding if not MQA--but for me MQA is the real deal.  For pop, its hard for me to say, as not a fan, but the loudness wars and other recording effects take a toll.  Surprised how good some of the old things that were recorded in the 60's sound--Duke, Louis, etc.  

Now that I stream, I could not be bothered with a download.
I currently am using Tidal because of the MQA feature. I also recently purchased a Brooklyn DAC for the same reason. Come to find out two things; the Brooklyn is very good and has improved the sound in all of my music files from my server. Also, I really am starting to question the cost of Tidal in relation to the number of albums of the music I like that are available in MQA.