Vinyl Users - Best/Favorite room air cleaner

After vacuuming(?), what is your favorite device for cleaning turntable room air?

Ozone filter?
HEPA device?
Room air conditioner?
Whole house system?
(Eliminate rugs, drapes, fabrics as much as possible?)

Looking for affordable solution.
Want to eliminate DUST more than allergens, pollutants, etc.
ralang
Get rid of carpets, fleece clothing, and wet Swiffer all the time.
We use Fellowes room air cleaners with carbon filters.
In my basement i use a cheap box fan with a 3M Filtrete 2200 furnace filter duck taped to the back of the fan. The fan runs 24/7 except when listening to music. It makes a big difference.
Sleepwalker, that is pretty dry. Hows about 40-50%. Of course in the Winter up here in New England if you try this you will flood out all your windows so 30-35% is the best you can do.
Most furnaces have crappy 1" fiberglass filters that do almost next to nothing. 4" high efficiency MERV 10-11 filters are the way to go if you have a forced hot air system. I have two air handlers one in the attic and one in the basement. Both have MERV 11 filters and I still get a layer of dust in about two weeks. here are HEPA room or shop filtration units that hang from the ceiling but they are noisy and rather ugly. Certainly won't fly with the wife. So, in the end a dust cover and sweep arm remain essential features of a well dressed turntable.
An air cleaner is a very important for our room.
There are many air cleaner in the Amazon marketplace. But we have to find which air cleaner is good and suitable for us.

If you want to buy an air cleaner then, first of all, you have to research more and more about air cleaner.

Dear guys, if you do not judge about air cleaner then you can not find a good air cleaner for your room...