Recommend speakers for a large living room

Hi, I am moving to a new apartment with a large living room (38" x 23", plus a dining area & kitchen). I am planning to have 2 different sitting areas given the size. Here is a picture of the floor-plan: https://ibb.co/J5szvj9

Everything is wood floors except on the blue squares where I plan to put carpet. I’ve been thinking of using omni-directional speakers (German Physiks Borderland) given the area is large and there are multiple listening locations. But I’d like to get some recommendations & also some ideas of where it would be best to place the speakers - so far my idea is to put them on the red circles.

My budget for speakers is ~$50,000.

dpal
I would also echo the recommendation for Meridian digital active speakers as suggested above.  In addition to the DSP8000s, you can also consider DSP7200s and their Special Edition variant which will fall within your price range.  Worth a listen and consideration.
A little "out of the box" thinking here. :)

Given the size of the room and the hardness of the surfaces... why not use a myriad of well placed ceiling speakers,. with the requisite number of subs at floor level?
Pity the audition is in the typical hotel room....

HO, line source speakers sound best in a large uncluttered space, more ’hall’ than ’cluttered’.  Not the typical living room with the usual 'living room accoutrama' .

Lines could work @ the window wall location; @ the circles, feeding into the dining area...*ehh*
*Oooo* Post #666! *L*

"The devil made me do it..."

Oh, BS...I can do fine by myself...*LOL*