Degritter brand ultrasonic record cleaner

I received notification yesterday that the Degritter ultrasonic record cleaner is finally making it into production. I have been watching the company for about a year, as the cleaner has moved from prototype to beta testing , and now to a limited production of the finalized (we’ll see ;-) version. The design is excellent, eliminating my reservations about the high-priced (around $4,000) ultrasonic cleaners, at a little over half their price (just over $2,000, last I read). The Degritter uses 120kHz as it’s ultrasonic frequency, and features water filtering and disc drying. It also looks cool, like a 1950’s toaster! Details available on the companys website.
128x128bdp24
I have a KL Audio and Loricraft
99.5% KL only
it has taken my vinyl collection to major heights in noise floor, low level detail and tonality.

what is it about the Degritter that so surpases the KL?
seems only a few people have experienced both

design? Sonic characteristics?
this is a rebirth of the  objection made by flat earthers in the late 80's when record cleaning machines  became popular and record cleaning started to approach today's fetish levels.
audiotomb - I've had both.  The Degritter has 3 major advantages.  Filter, removable water tank, and the entire system is controlled by firmware which the user can easily update.  I've found the Degritter to clean better and is much easier to use/maintain.  It's also quieter and cheaper.