Klipsch speaker choices

Hello,
First post here but long time 2 channel guy. 

I currently have a system with Klipsch RF3 speakers and a crossover with stereo subs.  Sound is good but I think the highs and mids are still a bit edgy.  Bought a Schiit Aegir with passive preamp and see vast improvement.  All my interconnects and speaker wire have also been upgraded. I just listened to the RF7 iii but very briefly.  Initial impression is it was more laid back but I am wondering how that speaker sounds vs the Heritage box speakers.  I will probably listen to the Heresy 4 first but wondering if there is a difference in sound between the tower and the box speakers. 

I also have read about the Tekton speakers but am hesitant since I can't listen to them.  It is all over the place opinion wise about the Tektons.  The Klipsch Heresy are within driving distance for an audition.  They will have several models to listen to if I talk myself into going further up the cost ladder.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
128x128daledeee1
Listen to listen to the Klipsch Forte iii I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what you hear. 

That's 2 votes for the Forte's.  I will be able to hear the CW4. Forte 3, RF7 and Heresy 4.  If I wait a few weeks.  If I want B stock i saw RF7 for $2600.  Thanks again
@daledeee1, damp the horns, using Dynamat, or a similar type material, as well as the woofer frames and cabinet panels, and things will smooth out and tighten up. @big_greg. Except for the removable back panels of the original Heresy and Cornwall, my 50 + years of Klipsch experience tells a different story of back panels becoming loose. In fact, it is the exact opposite of yours. During my mods, I have come across some pairs of KLF 20s, and KLF 30s, with some loose panel joints, that required corner rebuilds and additional bracing. Never a pair of Cornwall 2s, or Heresy 2s, as you have experienced. Of course, the internal cabinet walls, could always benefit from additional bracing and damping. The Heritage are a step above the RF3s. I always recommend room treatment. Just my thoughts. Enjoy ! MrD.
BTW, the Heresy IVs will be incredible, imo.........but, if you have the room, and budget, the CW IV will be the finest, of all that were mentioned.
MrD, I meant to say Legend series, not Heritage. My bad.

I did say the Heritage line has better constructed cabinets.

The panels on my KLF-30s were loose and rattled at high volumes. I used some Titebond III to seal them up. I recently put some Dynamat on the tweeter and mid horns in my Heresy I speakers and that improved sound quality.