Considering simplifying my system... talk me down (or whatever)

I few weeks ago, I turned eighty.  I don't know how that happened to me, but it did, so I suppose I've officially entered Geezerhood.  Although I'm now ancient, I am anything but deaf.  I have been gifted with extraordinary hearing throughout my life and it continues to this day... I love music (my wife is a professional pianist), and I have enjoyed my current system for several years.

That said, I have been considering simplifying my system by selling my current line stage preamp, phono preamp, and power amplifier (Sonic Frontiers SFL-2, Sonic Frontiers SFP, and Audio Research VT-100, respectively), and replacing the three with a single integrated amp.  

To my ears, this system is extraordinary.  These pieces drive what may be among the best Klipschorns on the planet: 1972 K-horns, modified with Martinelli tractrix mid horns with TAD2001 drivers, JBL 2404 tweeters, and Al Klappenberger's extreme slope networks (20db/octave).  I'll be keeping these until I need some nursing home money (!)

The last time I visited the Klipsch factory (in Hope, Arkansas!), they were using a Cayin something-or-other in their listening room... it was glorious, I think one of those would do quite nicely for me.

Perhaps there is no logic at all to this "simplifying" idea.  I've just been thinking that sooner or later we will find ourselves in a different living situation and perhaps simpler might be better.  So, I'm leaving it  to the brain trust here to talk me down.

Have a nice weekend, y'all
128x128pinkyboy
@mtdining  

Thank you for mentioning that Luxman.  It may very well wind up on my short audio bucket list!  And, after reading through this thread a second time, I may rethink a few things.  :)  IE: maybe four, large, heavy and hot black boxes full of tubes is something I really can do without after all.  :)

To OP, I'm eager to learn of your decision. Best of luck.  
@cat345....Really ? A turbo designed set of Klipschorns, replaced by the Harbeths you recommended ? You need to listen to a pair of properly set up, properly driven Khorns. However, to each his / her own. Enjoy ! MrD.
Happy Birthday!
I loath the idea of any audiophile having to downgrade his/her system. You’ve reached a point where you’re satisfied with your system. How often does that happen? Please keep your system and continue to enjoy it until your situation changes. 
A change in your situation could put you in close quarters with others who may not appreciate your music. At such time, invest in a quality set of Stax over-ear headphones; not as pleasing but still enjoyable. 
If you have a wicked sense of humour, as I like to think I do, then ... in those beautiful speakers. 
Good listening. 
@mrdecibel, I am well aware that Klipschorns are giants and can blow away little Harbeths any day but still, there are things that small speakers can do (imaging, tonality) that large speakers cannot reproduce as well. That could be an interesting change for pinkyboy.
@cat345 :  Thank you for your reply.  When I first put Klipschorns in my home about three decades ago, I was certainly disappointed in the imaging although, overall, the sound was quite wonderful.  My second pair (just a mere 20 years ago!) was no better.  But with my current pair, the imaging is absolutely superb: the soundstage is broad and the "placement" of voices and instruments is excellent.  I never knew that the venerable "K-horns" could sound like these. 

I attribute the improvement to ALK's extreme slope networks (120 db/octave).  Sure, the tractrix mid horn and the TAD drivers certainly do their part, but I'm crediting the networks with the heavy lifting.