CSNY 1974 ..... pretty perfect

To all of my fellow Audiogoners who have ever loved Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young ..... get this boxed set ! It is fantastic ! Whether you are a fan of any of the boys singularly, in assorted duo combinations, as the original threesome, or as the full CSNY quartet, this set of fine musical performances will transport you back to one of the greatest concert runs of all time. Bravo and kudos to David, Stephen, Graham, and Neil. Thanks for the great tunes, the beautiful harmonies, and the wonderful memories.
adam18
I remember this '74 tour with ticket prices over $70!!!! This was double all other concerts at the time. The accusations of GREED and sell outs flew, but it was the greatest music of the time. Now the cd is released at less than the cost of the concert, very fair, and the vinyl is similar to other recent box sets, Greed or just the marketplace? If you can afford the vinyl buy it, if you can only afford the cd, buy it, this is maybe the height of '70's music. Very excited to get mine!
Just put on the first disc, pretty spectacular, hoping all of it is this wonderful. Wish I had been there then. Thanks for the "heads-up"!
Saw this thread and pulled out the old 4 Way Street double lp and listened to all 4 sides. Haven't played this in many years. Thanks.
4 Way Street (I also have the original double LP) is still one of my favorite all-time albums. Stills' piano keys pounding live version of Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth" leading right into "Love the One You're With" is simply amazing.