Why pay so much?

If you want to think cables make a huge difference in sound fine...but why pay up to $70,000 for speaker wire?

You can buy 38 lbs of 99.99% bullion silver for $10,000 or 4000 lbs of 99.99% bullion copper.

Buying a pair of 12 foot $5,000 wire is obserd it costs like $30 to make and WBT connectors are also highly inexpensive to make too.

Why do you guys shell out money on a clear fact that you guys are insecure about using low priced stuff and these people know that and take advantage of that.

How do you guys let yourself taken advantage of?
funaudiofun
If less companies then prices go up?
When there’s a whole, it’ll be filled.
If things change, then a factory direct company will show up to change things. And if there is collusion? And they threaten the factory direct company?
Then it’s legally wrong.
With out factory direct internet?
We’d be screwed.

We shouldn't be worried about less companies existing.

I assume unless there's collusion, they will compete like a fair market should.

There is probably collusion now, though.

- Andy
I am not familiar with intricacies of mattress architecture but I do know that some are more comfortable to sleep on than others. I do not have statistics how expensive which one was but more comfortable are worth more to me, regardless of what manufacturer’s cost was. It is on me to decide how much it is worth to me.

Of course we are going around and around in circles. That is the whole point of the circle. It goes around and around.

It is not hard for you to declare victory. You make a premise, support it by skewed/assumed facts, change what I say and say it was what I said, predict what would happen although it rarely has happened in similar scenarios, and judge it all by yourself. How could you lose?

Good news for the rest of us is that those who do not mind paying $70 000 for a speaker cable, still have options.

Bad news for many is that albuterol story is actually true.
Okay, then to each their own.

It was nice talking to you and arguing and debating with you, friend???

See ya, Glupson?

- Andy