Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Really sad politics entered here. You watch the news....politics, listen to espn....politics, you look at Facebook..politics..you pay $75 for a concert ticket...politics....now..audiogon. Can we ever escape? I find the people who are extra touchy about politics really have an esteem issue. We were at a wedding and were seated with an out of town guest (we did not know) from Washington DC. We were talking about flying into "Reagan" (Washington national Airport name) to see my Brother during the Ford funeral (lots of delays). The woman placed her hands over her ears and said if I hear that name again I will leave this conversation!! At first, I thought she was joking....nope. She was serious. She stated she never wants to hear that name again. I mean...c'mon.....let's be adults here.
And Obummer voters are rocket surgeons?
They sure are singing the blues now, and for good reason.
Really? Where did you hear that? On Faux News?

Typical liberal response Rotarius, anyone who doesn't agree with you can't be all that bright, nice.
Liberal response? How did you arrive at that? Just because I don't care for the likes of Beck or his fans, that makes me a liberal now? Do I have to like everyone on the "fair and balanced" network to be a true conservative? I am not a leftie by any means, I just think people who are victims of relentless propaganda/lies on that channel are not very bright. I stand by my comment.
The worse network by far IMO is MsNBC, just pathetic programing and lack of objectivity.Now back to audio topics.
Regards,
Please, guys. If I want to read or participate in political argument, there are endless other web opportunities. We don't have to do it here, and I'd really like to continue to be able to read this thread without having to skip through endless political opinions and discussion. It doesn't in any way further our audio passions, the real reason any of us visit Audiogon or other audiophile message boards.
How did I arrive at that? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's a duck.