Best Interconnects for under $300 pair

Lets face it 90% of audiophiles are in this price range, and very good cables can be bought. I have tried various cables by Kimber, AudioQuest, Cardas, but my top pick at this price is the beautiful new SilverAudio Hyacinth. I have owned SA SilverBullet 4s and thought they were superb....much better in all respects to Kimber SilverStreak, but these new Hyacinths are slightly better in all respects to SilverBullet 4, yet are almost the same price! Best value available today for audiophiles....any other contenders?
128x128megasam
Redkiwi, I thank you very much! I wish I could return the favor somehow, but I doubt there's much of anything that I know, that you either don't already know...or perhaps don't want to know, heh heh. You are a kind "mate"! I hope you didn't take any of our back and forth (from a few weeks ago) personally, cause that was never my intent at all. Anyhoo, I owe you one!
Carl, the "Red" refers to my hair colour (not my politics, regardless of how the NZ Govt may come across in the US from time to time), and in keeping with my hair colour it is sometimes the only colour I see - but I never mean it personally and enjoy a little jousting from time to time - something I think we have in common. You are very welcome concerning the contact details, and if that makes us "mates" then I am very pleased and I send you a sincere "G'day!"
Try Analysis Plus - you'll be glad you did. Their speaker cables are also fantastic for the price!
ANALYSIS PLUS.THE SILVER OVAL MODEL IS OUT OF THE $300 BRACKET.BUT IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS,THE COPPER OVAL WILL BE OUT. AROUND $200 A METER.THIS IS THE NO NONSENSE CABLE OF THE AUDIO INDUSTRY.TRY THEIR SPEAKER CABLE THE OVAL 9,AND YOU WILL HEAR WHY.ENOUGH SAID.