Initial impressions of the new PS Audio "Windom" download?

There has not been many comments on the new Windom download yet, unlike when Snowmass was first introduced. I'm not sure what to make of this; plus, there have been a few concerning comments about about treble brightness. I'm sitting on the fence right now, so I'm hoping for some helpful and informative comments.
mitchagain
Break in period for firmware/software?

thats a newbie, unless there are parts inside the dac that was laying dormant until the new firmware was released. I’d say it’s more ears adjusting to sonic changes from what they were familiar with hearing before.
I heard the same thing that Mitchagain heard.... brightness.  It smoothed out after a few days.  At first, I thought maybe the Dac had to warm up after being off for what amounted to no more than fifteen minutes.  I have no explanation as to what happened, or why the brightness cleared up after a few days, but I know what I heard.
I have had Windom on my DSD Senior now since it came out. No loading problems, the sound never changed, always consistent. For me, it is a more natural, easy to listen to, comfortable, really nice.

I would be happy to never have another upgrade... this did it for me.
BTW, I post on the PS Audio site.... PS Audio takes the input from their owners pretty darn seriously and the software designer Ted, responds to most if not all questions... you should pop over there and read up on it.
PeaceBruce in Philly
Windom is a slam dunk...If you ever get a chance to listen to Teds new update,please do so...you will be gobsmacked. 
Thanks guys. I've seen the comments on the PS Audio website that started showing up right after I posted this. After a good friend of mine (who is in the audio business) uploaded Windom and reported great results, I finally uploaded it this past weekend.

I did not notice any of the glaring treble that some people reported; and, I did not need any break in period at all. It sounded great from the beginning; and, I continue to be stunned at how good it sounds.

Man, this one is going to be a hard act to follow; but, knowing there are more free upgrades to come is really encouraging.