Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
I think the best integrated amp in the world depending on your system needs and personal taste would be one of the following; the Kondo Overture, Burmester 909 Mk5, Soulution 530 or Vitus SIA-025
I got a Teac AI2000 to replace my ARC VSi60...the Teac sounds more like a tube amp then the ARC...WHAT? Full bodied, refined and articulate with tube like dynamics and harmonic completeness...all for the price of an NAD.
I have had a few integrated amplifiers... and separates in the past. Rotel; McIntosh; Bel Canto; LFD; Sonneteer; Naim; and pending Hegel design.

The cost was too irresistable to pass up. I bought a Teac AI-1000 as I wait for my more "expensive gear" to arrive.

It might be the find of the decade.

More to follow....
I am still sticking to my guns and saying the Jadis CA-60 is the best integrated to date and likely not to be eclipsed.
For around $1000 virtue audio sensation with upgarded power supply was pretty good option. I added granite audio tube buffer ( upgrade tubes). My sourse is sqeezebox duet with upgraded boulder power supply- anedio d 2 dac, speakers are Fritz audio monitors 7. Fritz himself was very impressed by combination of sensation with minotor 7's.
As most of us in this passion, I'm looking to upgrade, but so far, I haven't found anything that really stands out as a good reason to go trough the hassle of selling the sensation and (possibly) granite audio. I started reading this tread looking for more info for the APL ua s 4. Any of you have/had the Sensation? Any ideas for upgarde up to $2500? A little out of the scope of this tread, but I'll consider monoblocks too, since anedio can be used as apreamp and has balanced uotputs.