Hornshoppe "the Truth" preamp - any opinions?

"The Truth" changes the paradigm in Reference Line Stages, literally. Its existence has even forced me to remove a "Direct Connection" in "Class A", because such a choice no longer makes any rational sense to me. In the end, "The Truth" is effectively a "direct connection" with no sonic downsides, and with the ability to drive any amplifier load and/or length of cable, while allowing any source to be heard at its very best. With the exception of extra gain, an audiophile can't ask for more than that. I realize that this may all sound "too good to be true", but it isn't. 

-- Arthur Salvatore  http://www.high-endaudio.com/RC-Linestages.html

This is high praise indeed, he likes it better than Coincident's Line Stage which is saying something, was wondering if someone else has heard it and compared it to other active line stages (am a big believer in active, though currently using AMR DP-777 DAC as my pre)
essrand
Bill,
Thanks for your listening impressions. I haven't beard the  Clayton amplifiers but I know that they have received consistently high praise over many years as truly excellent pure class A amplifiers. 
Charles 
@grannyring Thanks for the update.  Wish we could all just share gear, I want to hear everything.  Damn distances.
Cal3713, Ed offers a trial period and you can play with one.  No caps, resistors or volume control in the signal path! The balance control is not in the signal path! 

The selector switch is, but I don’t have a selector Switch as I only need one input.  
@grannyring I was actually referencing the Clayton.  I had a Truth preamp, but for whatever reason didn't end up liking it all that much. Didn't really do anything wrong, but it wasn't the revelation it appears to be in other systems.  I ended up buying a Don Sach's 6SN7-based preamp and find that it improves everything about my source.  In pre-amp land, I'm still interested in trying Supratek and Backert Labs (and everything else, obviously).
I see.   Seems synergy with the amp is key. Input sensitivity plays a role in this for sure.