Phono Preamp

Hi!
I upgraded my equipment recently with a Triode Lab 2a3 integrated and a pair of Klipsch Forte III. My turntable is still a Project Carbon 2Xperience Classic, and the phono preamp it's a Pro-ject Phono Box S.

I am thinking about to change the phono preamp and wait a bit for the turntable upgrade. Is very difficult to get a demo for home test, so, according with your experience, witch pre-amp do you recommend with this equipment?

Or is better to go to the full pack and change both, turntable and amp?

ramon74
I’m running a Fosgate Signature phono pre with a Grado Statement Master1 cart on an SME 3009 typeIII arm. The sound is glorious. EAR Yoshino V20 in front of Spatial M3 speakers. Love the synergy. 
ray
I cannot get back into tubes myself at all. I grew up on tubes and have used many tube high power transmitters and receivers over the years. Love em; but they are in my opinion too noisy and subject to degradation due to poor vacuum or internal break down. In other words, variations in specifications ; it’s 100 year old technology. In fact a few years ago I had the US importer and distributor of a very high end amateur radio/military linear amplifier over to my place in order to swap out the final output tube pair in the amp. We went through at least a dozen pairs of NOS 4CX800 ceramic tetrode tubes before we were able to match two which were close in specification. Nope, not for my audio gear. High power transmitters with lower spec audio requirements are fine, but in my audio gear I am more interested in the latest technology.
^ precisely; I prefer not to be using tubes in audio gear.  A 2500 watt transmitter is fine with low fidelity SSB or CW signals which are only dealing with a frequency range of 300 to 2000 hz; fidelity really isn't an issue.
Years ago when I had a really nice Fischer receiver which ran all tubes, it was nice to turn it on, wait for the warm up and then listen.  But I just prefer the modern low noise solid state devices today.  
It is precisely devices like preamps, DACs, etc in which small signal tubes are used that have no downside when compared to similar S.S. components. With tube amps things get a bit more complicated.