Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Great stuff going back and forth here!
So I will add my two cents.
I am a retired Audio consultant and an Audiophile and I believe that what everyone has to say is of value to us all.
However when setting up an Audiophile system everything that goes in the system is vital to the sound of the system, for example I use a glass toss link optical cable from my Lexicon RT 20 to my Lexicon MC12 because after all was said and done this is what sounds best to me others may think that a digital intercont is the better option for there system.
Speaker connections from the amplifier is a big issue for sound quality and ofcourse there is the environment acoustics and after setting up thousands of systems I can say with confidence that good equipment sounds good in rooms with good acoustics as this is a huge factor in sound quality. 
In my opinion all of you are right and it really depends on what you invested into your equipment and connections of the equipment and the room acoustics all of this is a factor in the sound quality.
Everyone has their own taste and all room acoustics are different so there is no absolute when you say that KEF or monitor audio or paradigm or focal audio is the absolute best because in my opinion their is many ways to tune your system to find the right balance that hits you between your ears in just right way that you believe it's the best to your taste and I truly believe that all of you are right in your opinions but taste counts for a lot along with all of the above. 

Post removed 
I wanted to add this to my comments,
I have 30 years experience as an audio consultant however my experience is not limited to selling HIFI audio equipment. I am an audio equipment installer and I have designed sound rooms and installed switching equipment in many sound rooms in the NYC metro area and around the nation and I want you all to know that I speak with more experience than most of you out there.
I will sum it up for you.
For great sound quality you must buy great equipment !
You need to audition many different types and brands of connections to and from your equipment, IE you can sum up the quality of the sound by the connections you chose to connect everything together and by designing a good a acoustical room with great acoustics.
So keep this in your mind before you belittle your fellow AUDIOPHILES here because they may have paid more attention then you did to the sum totals that make for a wonderful listening experience then you did or have the experience to do on your own.
These guys that are professional audio retailers probably know what they are doing and have the experience and are a lot more knowledgeable about the quality of the connections then you are because like me have listened to thousands of different types of connections then you have because this is what we do to feed our families and keep the roofs over our heads.
The button line is and I believe always will be room acoustics, equipment quality and I have discovered over many years that you can sum up the quality of the sound by the connections you made and this also includes speaker cable, interconnect cables optical links power cords and power and conditioner's are the sum total of the products sound quality. 
I would love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading my post !
Hi Ricred1
I believe we are kind of on the same page but because of the differences between the equipment owned it becomes a question of trial and error in regards to the connections and room acoustics and as I stated in my post it is definitely dependent on room acoustics and what works best in a particular room based on the acoustics of the room and the equipment. 
The back and forth has great value because this is how most people learn from one another. 
I respect your opinion and I think you should respect others opinions. 
Regards!
Post removed